Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

Well done!

Very nice flash animation, the animation was very smooth and well done and I liked what you did in the beginning with the preloader. The shooting scenes and how hank moved in flash was excellent and very smooth. Keep up the great work man :)

LYRONMARTIS responds:

300 FAGGOTS 300 FAGGOTS

Well

It was interesting to say the least, but really didn't show any real humor at all to me that is. To me the 300 queers movie was a lot better of course and the jokes and stuff were put together a lot better. Voice acting really helps a flash do good and more understandable and speakonia really doesn't sound good at all is completely horrible for use in a flash animation.

F4Gg0T responds:

im mute faggot

Walking Shade Walking Shade

How about now

Please do something original the Tricky parodies are very old and is lame now. Please some up with some ORIGINAL material of your own and try again next time. kthx

Wadezilla responds:

How about it is original. Bitch.

Dbz Yu-Gi-CUA! Dbz Yu-Gi-CUA!

Nice

Lol that is very funny movie lol the animation was pretty smooth on the parts you show master roshi blowing up into a million pieces XD. Keep up the good work and next time plz plz plz make it in color.

Rebecca Rebecca

Very nice work

That was a very great flash that you made. I haven't seen that much from you a lot latly and its good to see that your flash skills are getting better a LOT. I am underage to be watching this lol but I still do so what I didn't understand was why did the guy shoot himself? Was he depressed that his wife f***ed his friend right in front of his kid and him? Oh well great flash and to the bad reviewers. You guys need to shut the f*** up because this is newgrounds this is the site where you will see violence and sex basically everywhere so learn to grow up and accept that!!

Great flash and keep up these funny flashes! ^.^

blood moon ep1 blood moon ep1

Nice movie

Wow that is a very good movie better then anything I could ever do keep this series going since this is getting very interesting.

Xionico responds:

thanks man =D, i hope u guys like this serie, im putting effort on it
well farewell and thanks =)

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

HOLY SHIT!!

That was awsome it was so realistic you are one awsome artist this is the best graphics I have ever seen god man you should have your own show or movie man this was highly detailed and yet it was just a teaser I really wished that this movie would keep going and I can't wait to see the real thing because this was so awsome I mean your graphics were so realistic and detailed and the enviromant was awsome thank god Los Angelas isn;t really like that or we'd all be screwed lol but there is some bad violence there. Well overall you did good and I give you two thumbs up for this teaser because it was awsome.

NewGrounds Reloaded v2 NewGrounds Reloaded v2

Uuuum

You do know what the alpha section is for right? It looks great but I was actually expecting the real thing not a preview please send this to alpha next time.

xxSHIFTxx responds:

this is not a preview

College University pt 8 College University pt 8

Best one yet

Nice improvements since the last ones this one is by far my favorite one. Keep up the good work and keep making more.

UGLY UGLY

OMG I cant stop laughing

That was a very well animated and funny movie. omg the ending was funny laughing as I write this.