LO - Party for the Living LO - Party for the Living

I really liked this song a lot, I've been in a bad mood as of late and listening to this song just made me feel really good. Great job and look forward to more of your work.

Oakwood responds:

That means a lot to me! You will definately hear more, man :)

[LO-RMX] F-777 - Glancing Back [LO-RMX] F-777 - Glancing Back

Great listen!

Was an amazing track to me and I always check Newgrounds daily to see when you put up new stuff. Love listening to your music! Erox is the best by the way! :P

Oakwood responds:

You think Erox is the best? Hehe cool. Thanks!

[LO-RMX] Tiesto-Maximal Crazy [LO-RMX] Tiesto-Maximal Crazy

Great damn remix!

This was incredibly well done and all of your work has been great so far to me. Another song of yours that I will add to my ipod :D

Keep it up man!

Fank yoo! :)

Spwee - Bad Chemistry Spwee - Bad Chemistry

I thought it was great

It was great but I seriously think you're better at DnB. But this was still a good Dubstep song and I enjoyed it, the intro took me awhile to get into it but towards the end I liked it.

Keep up the great work!

Scratchmyballs responds:

The intro is the best part bro!

Spwee - Step House Spwee - Step House

Great sound!

The intro was amazing like always it seems with all of your work. Love how it picks up in the middle and the vocal mixed in there really makes it sound great. People like you need their name put out since this is some excellent work!

Scratchmyballs responds:

Spwee - Modem. Spwee - Modem.

Great Track!

Listened to this song when I came to the main page for the Audio Portal and fell in love with the track. Great intro and continues to be great throughout the whole song. You seriously got some talent and some of it reminds me of Daft Punk which is awesome. Keep up the great work!

Scratchmyballs responds:

I sliced Daft Punk vocals lol.

Thanks man :D

Just a tickle Just a tickle

Awsome

it is very nice and relaxing music i could listen to this to fall asleep (in a good way). It is very nice to listen to i really like it a lot.

crud responds:

mmmmm, i feel close to my own Nirvana with great uplifting reviews like yours. sleep on brother!